Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blog Hop Test

I am so excited to be joining the August Stamp of the Month blog hop. There are over 60 Close to my Heart consultants participating! In order to make sure the hop runs smoothly, I am testing out links to Leslie's blog, she will be the one visitors are coming from; and Laurie's blog, she will be the one you hop to after mine. I can't wait to see what all of these talented consultants come up with. So be sure to come back August 1st, and hop along. I'm sure you will be amazed at all the beautiful artwork you'll see. A big thanks to Jena for putting this together!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Judy, I thought it was about time to make an announcement about the blog hop and checking my links I found that you just did your announcement and it looks like our links work. Isn't it great when a plan comes together? Now if I can publish my post at the right time. I tried to set it up last week and it kept posting immediately. Back to the drawing board.