Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mojo Monday 99


I am so happy to have found the Mojo Monday blog. It is so much fun to take on these different challenges. If you haven't tried it, do so. At least, go and look at the beautiful artwork you will find for each weeks design.

For this card, I am again trying to use up my scraps. The design is Mojo Monday 99. All supplies are CTMH except embossing powder, which is from Sparkle and Sprinkle. Stamp set used is "Annotations".


Well, happy Hump day to all. I'm off to cram in as much papercrafting fun as I can before I have to go back to work! The summer has gone by way too fast!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Judy,
I clicked on your picture to enlarge it and wow - it so pretty close up! I love the embossing powder you chose as well as the color combo. Great job!