Thursday, September 30, 2010

October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Hi, and welcome to the October stamp of the month blog hop. I'm sure you will be happy that you have joined us this month. Whether you have come from Sarita's blog or are just starting here, you are in for a treat. This month we are featuring "Share the Magic" a set of 12 stamps. There are around 70 very talented Close to my Heart consultants ready to show you how magical this stamp set is. Be sure to make the complete circle; you won't want to miss any of it.

The card I made is a 7 x 5 format. Patterned paper is from the  "Jingles" pack. This is one of those cards where I wish you could see and touch it. There is a lot of texture on it. Santa has a flocked beard, hair and even eyebrows.  I used liquid glass on his shoes and belt; and liquid applique on the trim of his suit. Of course, it wouldn't be magical without the addition of lots of glitter; both inside and out.




 I hope the upcoming holiday season is a magical one for you and yours! Now hop on over to Jody's blog...I'm sure she has something great to show you next! If you get lost along the way, you can see the entire list of blogs on my previous post. And, don't forget this stamp set is only available for the month of October, so order yours here today!

8 comments:

Doreen said...

I love your card! Great detail!

Tammy Lea Pinchard said...

Very cute!

Cindy Appleman said...

Love it,love it! You can see the texture.

Haley D. said...

The texture and glitter make this card extra special! Lovely!

Melissa said...

very pretty :)

Wendy Coffman said...

Super cute!

Debra said...

Cute card!

Kathleen said...

Oh my gosh that Santa looks so cute with the Jingles!! The holidays shuld always have lots of glitter!!