Friday, September 30, 2011

October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

October is upon us, can you believe it? That means the holidays are right around the corner!  Good thing you have joined us for this month's blog hop as it features a really cute set for Christmas. The name of the set is "Holiday Magic" and it is a set of 18 stamps. I am proud to be part of this group of wonderfully talented consultants. So sit back and prepare to be inspired.  If you are coming from Shannon's  blog, you are on the right track. It's okay if you are starting here; just be sure to complete the circle so you don't miss any of the wonderful projects my fellow consultants have created.





This month I have made a card using the new kraft die-cut cards as my base. The only other paper was colonial white cardstock. The trees are stamped in Garden Green and New England Ivy, and the sleigh is done using Cranberry and silver embossing powder. After stamping I stippled the background using Desert Sand. I added Glitz glitter gel in red for that little bling that just lends itself to the holidays.




On the inside of the card I used one of the small stamps from the set to make a wreath around the sentiment. I love these sets that have two part sentiments so you can put something on the outside and inside of the card.  I added a little bling to that too.











Now hop along to Cindy's blog to enjoy more projects featuring this holiday stamp set. Don't forget "Holiday Magic"  will only be available for the month of October. Contact your consultant or go here to order yours before it's too late!

13 comments:

Nancy said...

Great card!!! I love how you made the wreath on the inside. Very creative!

Peggy Lee said...

Love your card, the kraft is amazing to work with,,gives this stamp set a homespun feel.

Mary Eisen said...

That is a great wreath inside! Good eye on creativity!

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Great card - love the wreath idea! I will definately have to stamplift this one! TFS

Sheila Bennett said...

Nice card. Really like how you created the wreath on the inside.

Unknown said...

love the wreath I'm going to have to try that. I think it would look cute with the other small stamps in the set too - beautiful card!

Kathleen said...

Judy, I especially love the inside of the card and the creative way you made the wreath. Also I love the glitz!! Beatiful card!!

Gina Brandstetter said...

Very pretty card! and a creative way to make your wreath!!

Jody Gustafson said...

Way too cute. I'm going to have to give that wreath a try. Thanks for the inspiration!

life documented said...

I love the stamped inside of the card!

Krista Ritskes said...

Very pretty and what a creative way to make a wreath!

Unknown said...

Love the wreath! Very clever!

Nalazoo said...

Finally have time to get caught up on comments - lovely card! Love the little wreath :-)